Wildlife WaterersView Articles
Ranch's Automatic Waterers Encourage Healthy Wildlife Population
"Designed by a rancher, sold by a rancher and necessary for ranchers." Ranch Specialties has designed an automatic wildlife waterer that is practical, durable and economical. The Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Institute of Kingsville, Texas has proven that water availability is a key ingredient in maintaining an even population between normal and drought periods.
Place An Order
To place an order, please call 956.383.1917. The price is $395*, F.O.B., Linn, Texas (a volume discount is available). If you need any assistance in designing a detailed system for your lease, farm or ranch or if you are interested in more general information please e-mail us.
*Price is subject to change
Automatic wildlife waterers can provide water to:
Automatic wildlife waterers can also be used in more domestic situations such as:
- Quail farms
- Dog kennels
- Possible Water Sources:
- Any clean source of water will suffice, from a 55 gallon barrel to a sophisticated pipeline system.
Recommended Site Location:
Locations may vary according to what types of animals are given water. Consult your local state game biologist, he or she can add insight as to the proper location and placement of the waterer according to its environment.
- Solid concrete square 42"x42"
- 9½ gallon
- Cap. 7½" deep, with a 3' diameter bowl
- Approx. 4" wide bird bath rim
- Standard and common bathroom toilet float – easy to maintain.
- Some have been installed for 20 years with little or no maintenance.
- Flat shovel
- Tamping device
- 2' or 3' long level
- PVC cleaner
- PVC glue
- Tube of clear silicone gel
- Small adjustable wrench